The data we request is necessary for xtremesight.shop to carry out detailed purposes below, such as your name, surname, contact information or identification document if you are acquiring a product on our website, etc.
If you voluntarily use our services, you are expressing your explicit consent for xtremesight.shop to process your data as explained here.
Purpose of the treatment
Your data will be treated with the following purposes: (i) provide you with the information you have requested; (ii) in the case that you buy a product or hire a service, perfect, comply and control the correct fulfillment of the contract; (iii) comply with the legal obligations of xtremesight.shop, and (iv) send promotional communications, if you had expressly requested (at the time of registration on our website, through the appropriate box or in the section for this purpose within the user account of the Xtremesight.shop website):
- Content: xtremesight.shop will send you promotional communications related to any product or service available on our website (these products or services are third-party products that are offered on our website to our customers) and on the websites of xtremesight.shop collaborating companies.
- Media: xtremesight.shop will send you these communications by any means (i.e. postal, telephone, email or any other electronic means).
- Opt-out: In relation to promotional communications by electronic means, we will inform you in each one of them, how to unsubscribe you in a simple way and without any cost (except for the cost that can be produced by the transmission of your request low). We will answer your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline. However, even if you unsubscribe from sending advertising communications, we will continue to send messages for other purposes (such as messages regarding the status of any purchase highlighted on our website).
In the event of a merger, purchase-sale, joint-venture, global transfer of assets and liabilities or other corporate transaction, your data will be controlled by the company resulting from said corporate operation, for the same purposes as those specified here (unless (i) we agree otherwise with you, or (ii) it is imposed by the applicable legislation).
You can contact us at our detailed corporate address at the beginning of this section or at email@example.com for the purpose of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition (without prejudice to the specific opt-out procedure for promotional communications for advertising purposes by electronic means).
We are focused on getting your information safe. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you must understand that we have no control over that other website.
In this way, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide by visiting those websites that are not governed by this privacy statement. You must be careful and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the data or the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you fill in a registration form on our website, you can check or uncheck a box indicating that you do not want us to send you information by email for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously given your consent for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can always change it by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never sell, distribute or transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior consent as required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
You can always request your personal data that we have registered according to the United States Privacy Act, the Safe Harbor Act and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
If you think any of the information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will correct such information.